Monday, April 6, 2015

Honda CB500X

While still waiting for my beloved Honda CRF 1000 Africa Twin vaporware, I recognize I need in my life another good, fun, street/touring bike... something that doesn't cost a lot... something with a good brand name history... something to make great memories with.

A smaller, thrashable, trashable, certain run-of-the-mill, not too small, not too big, steed is now in order.

It's the Honda CB500X.

Perfect!

What does it need? For fun? Nothing. But gearing it down, putting some robust dirt bike handlebars on it, and perhaps some sticky sport rubber and a pipe and Power Commander would spice things up!

Just say yes, MotoBum. Just say yes.

A white Honda CB500X; I'll take it
The Honda CB500X cockpit; a nice looking place to the spend the day




No comments:

Post a Comment